Location, Map and Driving Directions
The Fitch Claremont Vineyard BnB is located near the intersection of I-395 and Connecticut Route 2 in the heart of Mystic Country Connecticut, mid-way between New York and Boston. Click the lodging icon on the map above to get custom directions from Google Maps, or click the file icon above to download a .pdf file with directions.
- From New York City: I-95 North to I-395 North (exit 76, left hand exit). Go 13 miles to Connecticut Routes 2 & 32 (exit 81W). Merge onto route 2 and follow it west to Exit 24, Fitchville Road. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp. The inn is 1/2 mile on your left.
- From the New London Ferry Landing: Exit the ferry dock and turn right onto Water Street (Route 32). Continue on Connecticut Route 32 through several stop lights. Follw signs onto I-395 north, and then proceed as above.
- From Providence and Boston: I-95 south to CT route 85 (exit 82). Turn right onto route 85. Go 2 miles, past the mall and shopping centers, to I-395 north. Proceed as above.
- From Central Massachusetts: I-395 south to exit 82, Norwichtown-Yantic. Turn right onto West Town Street. At the fourth stop light (about 1 mile), turn left onto Fitchville Road. Keep right after the turn and continue on Fitchville road about 1/2 mile. The inn is on the right.
- From Springfield, MA; Hartford; and Bradley International Airport: I-91 south to I-84/US Route 6 East (exit 30, left exit). Go about 1/2 mile and exit onto Connecticut route 2 at exit 55, Norwich/New London. Continue for about 30 miles to exit 23. Turn left at the end of the exit ramp onto Bozrah Street extension. Go about 1/2 mile, and then turn right onto Fitchville Road. The inn is about 1 mile on the left.